[ilssa] The Big Crafty

  • From: Local 347 Shop FS <local347shopfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:02:41 -0500

Impractical Laborers,

Local 347 Shop FS, here, with some good news and an invitation to ILSSA members. I just heard word that ILSSA has been juried in to The Big Crafty in Asheville, NC. This is a one-day event that takes place at the Asheville Civic Center on December 5th, 2010. Here's a link for more info:

http://thebigcrafty.com/

We have an 8' table to fill with ILSSA goodies, so I'm sending out an invite to members who might like to participate!

To keep things simple, here's the deal. The vendor fee is $85. So, I'm offering to showcase your wares for a $10 fee, which will give you a 1' x 2.5' space to fill with the fruits of your Impractical Labor. The $10 will cover your percentage of the vendor fee. As for any sales made, I'll keep the finances separate for each member and no commission will be charged.

To sum up, you pay $10 and send me your stuff. I hang out at The Big Crafty with your stuff, representing ILSSA and spreading the love. After it's all said and done, I send you your proceeds along with any remaining goodies.

Because space is limited, this will be a first come first serve deal. So, please let me know immediately if you're interested in participating. Also, if you'd like to buddy up with a fellow Impractical Laborer to share a space, that's fine by me! Just be sure your combined wares will fit within the 1' x 2.5' limitation. I'll send you more details regarding timing and shipping once I hear from you.

In the meantime, feel free to e-mail me with any questions!

Impractically yours,
Bridget Elmer
Local 347 Shop FS

ILSSAILSSAILSSAILSSAILSSAILSSAILSSAILSSAILSSAILSSA

AS MANY HOURS AS IT TAKES
ILSSA Local 347 Shop FS
www.impractical-labor.org