[ilssa] Our Goods & Trade School

  • From: Local 917 Shop RC <local917shoprc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 06:56:53 -0500

hello fellow impractical laborers,

I wanted to let you know about something I bet many of you will love: Our Goods, http://ourgoods.org/, "a barter network for the creative community." One of their projects is "Trade School", in which tuition = barter: http://tradeschool.ourgoods.org/.

This iS a NYC-based project, and one of the founders invites each and every one of you to partake in Our Goods and/or offer to teach a class at Trade School. If you do, please let us know how it works out!

cheers,
Emily
Co-Op

--