[ilssa] Re: Mailing list

  • From: Local 917 Shop RC <local917shoprc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 19:33:52 -0400

Suzanne,
So sorry you were added without your consent. Unfortunately i cannot access the admin for the listserv, and Bridget is busy moving these next few days, but bear with us and you will be removed by the middle of next week. Thanks so much for your understanding.

best wishes,
--
AS MANY HOURS AS IT TAKES
ILSSA Local 917 Shop RC

On Jun 12, 2009, at 2:57 PM, Suzanne Mwamba wrote:

Hi there,

I bought the ILSSA leaflet through Etsy, but have suddenly started receiving these mailing list emails. Please can you un-sign me up from the email list? Thanks;

Su Mwamba