[ilssa] Re: Mailing list

  • From: Local 917 Shop RC <local917shoprc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 19:32:34 -0400

Guys, if you ever want to reach us ILSSA Operators, just use operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We'll see if we can get that into the structure of the listserv email.

I am also so sorry about the recent junk mail which is coming through the listerv: it looks like it is a spambot who has hijacked a legitimate member's email account (poor Katie!) to send junk mail, so I'm not sure what we can do.

Thanks for your patience. We're also considering carrier pigeons as an alternate communication tool....

x,
--
AS MANY HOURS AS IT TAKES
ILSSA Local 917 Shop RC

On Jun 12, 2009, at 6:10 PM, Travis wrote:

yeah this listserv is a little wonky, guys, but I guess it lets us all love our 'impractical' technology a little bit more?
gotta get a reply option that is not to the whole list.
Hi everyone, looking forward to meeting you.
Travis