[igniteball] Initial Meeting

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:58:28 +0800

Ok, I figure we should all try and have an initial hello on ODay and
organise our first official meeting time for the following week (before the
Challenge meeting). I know a couple of you guys are still working (Nik and
Dan) but this meeting will be more of a face and name recognition event so
I'll just make it so you can come to the real meeting during Week 1. PRSC
are still electing their reps but will be able to make an appearance on
Oday.

So how does meeting at 10AM at the CEC booth sound? We will be located
opposite Concept Coffee on the day. If you'd prefer a different location,
feel free to suggest it.

Hopefully everyone except Nik and Dan can make it.

Jacinta