[igniteball] Upcoming Ball Poster

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:40:55 +0800

This is a first draft of the Upcoming Ball Poster. Basically this poster we
try to get printed for the first couple of weeks of Semester 1 and place it
in a high traffic area just to get people thinking about the date. We
usually print it in A0 I think.

How do you like the design? Personally, I'm impressed and would be happy to
print this as our final copy. I think it may be a good idea to get about 4
A0 posters printed within the first couple of weeks at uni. CEC has now 2
main eng buildings and we have places in each where the poster will go. PRSC
& CEAC would have at least one each (if you have multiple places in mind to
put the poster, we could print more) so start thinking about the best place
for the poster to live for the rest of the year. It should be in a high
traffic area but also somewhere to avoid any damage to it as it will be
there for so long.

So yeh, give me your thoughts on the design and start thinkling about
locations for it to live.

And hopefully see you all on Wednesday.
PS: My number is 0434 207 716 if you need to contact me.

Jacinta