[igniteball] Challenge Quote change...

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:00:57 +0800

Heya,

Just spoke to Joseph.

Basically, we're extremely unlikely to sell 600 tickets, we'd be pushing
450-500 at this stage unless sales pick up this week. This means that the
quote Challenge provided to us is void, and requires to be recosted. Joseph
mentioned that this may be around a max of $10 extra per head. Ouch. I've
played with numbers a bit, and the CEC should have enough back-up money to
afford this extra cost with making any changes to what we had already
planned. Fingers crossed.

Joseph has also said we NEED to provide a final number by WEDNESDAY before
the ball. He also said they'd cater for 20 over this number as a safety net.

So, what I need from everyone is this:

1) From each club I need an update of ticket sales by THIS Friday. I'll then
follow this up next week before Wednesday.
2) I also want to know the likelihood of the clubs selling tickets next
week. If not likely, I need all the money, sign up sheets and left over
tickets returned to me by Friday arvo.
3) SELL LOTS OF TICKETS! We've only got a week and a half left and over 200
tickets left! The more we can sell, the better off we will be.

Please please please keep in contact with me. I need PRSC and EBC support
with this.

Jacinta