IEEE Exec: Re: 2002-2003 Proposal

  • From: "Deepanjan De" <deepanjan.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:28:27 -0400

Hey guys,
     I really like Evan's idea, and I'll volunteer myself for
recruiting among the Junior EE's.  And I'd also like to help out in
recruiting for freshman engineers for IEEE.  I actually took the
liberty of emailing Mrs. Capuzzi about the date when freshman will be
required to choose majors.  Hope everyone is enjoying their summers.

Deep