IEEE Exec: Re: 2002-2003 Proposal

  • From: Pritpal Singh <singh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:22:38 -0400

Sean,
I think that your proposal is a good start. I need to review the budget
with you so we should discuss that soon. In terms of the events, you may
also want to include a local speaker either from Villanova's ECE department
describing some of the research they are involved in or a professor from
another local university. I can give you some suggestions. Let's meet to
discuss these issues so that you can incorporate these items into a revised
proposal (including any feedback that you get from the other officers).

Pritpal Singh
IEEE Branch Counselor
Villanova University

At 10:34 PM 7/24/2002 -0400, Sean T. Brady wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I hope you are all enjoying your summers.  As the fall semester approaches,
>it is imperative that we begin planning our IEEE activities in order to
>lighten our semester load as well as to develop a reasonable budget.
>Attached is a preliminary proposal for the 2002-2003 school year that
>outlines a few of my ideas for our branch.  I would like for each of you to
>review the proposal and reply with your own critiques and ideas by August 1.
>I would like to fashion this proposal into a more formal document that will
>be used to benchmark our performance throughout the year.
>
>I look forward to working with all of you to execute a successful year for
>the IEEE @ VU.
>
>Sean
>

>Attachment Converted: "C:\Proposal12.doc"

Pritpal Singh
Associate Professor
Villanova University
Villanova, PA 19085