[PCB_FORUM] Re: skill help

  • From: "William Billereau" <william.billereau@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:22:53 +0100

Many Thanks, Dave.

It works great, exactly what I need.
I tried something with the DBAssignNet but unsuccesfully.
As you can maybe guess, I am french and english skill documentation is
sometime difficult to understand/transcribe to what I need...
Does somebody know if I can find frenchies tutorials somewhere?

May I abuse?
I have to enter 72 times "aas" in Allegro, and click the shape.
Is there a quick way to make a loop with a command?
I tried a script with a repeat_again, but I can't stop the script...

I guess that there are some lines to add to the routine to permit it?
So I can search, but if you can tell me, it would be very nice.
(I have a board to route ;-)
The best would be that it detects all unassigned shapes on the active ETCH
layer and do a loop until there are no more.

If it is no long to do for a skill guru... thanks
If not, I will read, learn and try later.

Have a nice day.

    William.