[PCB_FORUM] Extracting Symbols on a specific film

  • From: "Yves Cantraine" <yves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:42:07 +0100

Hi,

We have defined several symbols for the paper outline.
For Example :   size_A4_H (Din A4 landscape)
                        size_A3_V (Din A3 Portrait)

Sometimes we use different outlines on specific films (ex. panel drawing)
So the board is on A4 and the Panel is on A3.

We are running post processing in Batch and I should need a way to extract
the paper outline symbol for each film, in order to be able to create a
correct setup for batch plotting.

Is this possible? And if so, how can it be done?

Thanks
Yves