[PCB_FORUM] pad stack

  • From: SjChar3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 14:33:30 -0400

group: Is there any harm in building a smaller pad on internal layer? I have
200 pad with 90 drill and would like to make internal layer pad 150. Just for
more internal routing room. If mounting hole get tighter too hard is there a
chance the internal trace could break? I'll probably make 200 mil pad but i was
just wondering if anyone has had problems doing this.

Thanks
Sam

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.