[PCB_FORUM] Re: auto responses

  • From: "Andrew W. Riley III" <drew3rdof3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 22:02:42 -0700

I apologize for not making myself clear.  I was trying to suggest that
George may have an upgraded version which might have an option to prevent
this and this may be why he does not see the auto-replies.

George's X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2657.72)
Eric's   X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)

If you have an IS department or someone else setting
I may be grasping at straws since the version difference is minimal.  I
apologize.
Drew's   X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2527

Cheers!
Drew