[PCB_FORUM] Re: add connect setting

  • From: Clyde Sprowl <pwb_engineer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 08:37:27 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know about your question, but I sure wouldn't list all my contact info
at the bottom of an email going to a listserver, unless you really want
advertisers calling you on your cell phone and getting ads for Vioxx on your
fax machine...

Mike Golding <Mike.Golding@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Spent my 5 minutes looking and I'm
done wasting time.

Currently using 15.1 Win2k
Does anyone know where the or if there is a setting that will change the add
connect command to act like 14.2?

I'm on a larger grid but the trace still doesn't move to where my cursor is.
It's tending to throw in an automatic miter and if the miter is too close to
where my cursor is than the trace will not go to where my cursor is. I hope
somebody else has had this problem and that this isn't jibberish.

Mike Golding                   \  mike.golding@xxxxxxxxxx
PCB Designer                  \  +1-920-969-6114 Phone
Plexus Technology Group  \ +1-920-428-3280 Cell
55 Jewelers Park Drive       \  +1-920-751-5366 Fax
Neenah, WI  54957             \  www.plexus.com