[PCB_FORUM] Question of new orcd capture user

Hi,

I am quite new to the new versions of orcad capture 10.
I have seen a custom title block, where many properties of the title block
are filled in automatically.
I recall I saw: Date, file name, hierarchical path, pjoject name/title and
sheetnumbers

After some searching I found out how to make a title block, and I also found
how to define some properties.
But still I cannot find how to create those automatic fill in fields.

Who can help me?

Thanks in advance

BeB

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the sender. If you are
not the intended recipient then please be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender.
Thank you.