[PCB_FORUM] Re: Swappable pins within and between resistor packs

  • From: J-Charles TEYSSIER <jcteyssier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:18:29 +0200

In orcad you should use 6 symbols named RN1A, RN1B....RN1F as if you use nand gates.

It works.

Regards,

Jean-Charles

Jim Wages a écrit :

Allegro 15.7 with Orcad input;

Does anyone have the device file line statement(s) or Orcad directive/property that allow pins to be swappable within and between resistor packs?

8 pin resistor package. Pins 1 & 8 are power or ground. The remaining 6 pins are individual resistors pulled up or down to one of the two pwr/gnd pins I have several of these packages terminating a memory circuit.

Does anyone have the Orcad entry or the syntax to change the pstchip.dat file, that I can later back-annotate to the schematic that will allow me to swap pins within the package and/or swap individual pins between packages?

I used to perform this task quite easily, but do not have one of the designs which this was performed upon.

Thank you in advance.

Jim Wages

SR PCB Layout Designer

Raleigh, NC

--

Jean-Charles TEYSSIER

Responsable d’affaire

ICRA Industrie

Adetel Group

2, chemin du Ruisseau
69134 ECULLY - FRANCE
Tél:+33(0)4 72 86 05 35-Fax:+33(0)4 72 86 05 39

www.adetelgroup.com

Ensemble, adoptons des gestes responsables : n’imprimez que si nécessaire.

Ce message électronique contient des informations confidentielles. Ces informations sont destinées exclusivement au(x) destinataire(s) prévu(s) ou à une personne autorisée à le recevoir en son nom. Si vous n’êtes pas le destinataire prévu du message, nous vous remercions de prendre contact avec l’expéditeur et de supprimer cet e-mail et ses pièces jointes de votre système informatique. La divulgation, l’utilisation, l’impression, la distribution ou la copie non autorisée du présent message et des pièces jointes qu’il contient est strictement interdite et pourrait se révéler illégale.

This e-mail contains confidential information. This information is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) indicated or for a person authorized to receive it on its behalf. If you are not the recipient, we thank you for contacting the sender and for deleting this e-mail and its attachments from your computer system(s). Not authorized disclosure, use, impression, distribution or copy of this message and attachments which it contains are strictly prohibited and may be illegal.

----------------------------------------------------------- To subscribe/unsubscribe: Send a message to icu-pcb-forum-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of subscribe or unsubscribe To view the archives of this list go to //www.freelists.org/archives/icu-pcb-forum/ Problems or Questions: Send an email to icu-pcb-forum-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -----------------------------------------------------------