[PCB_FORUM] Re: Skill file for placeing pins for a large BGA

  • From: "jwages" <jwages@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 19:32:19 -0400

Joe,
Thanx for the file. I will look at it soon. The company I?m working for
allocated a software guru to create a ?quick and dirty? skill file which
used the existing XL spreadsheet values and I was able to import all of the
pins I need. I think your file, from what you describe, will be very useful
for other future needs though and I really appreciate your response.
Thanks again.

Jim S. Wages
SR PCB Layout Designer
H) 919-237-3915 C) 919-484-2963