[PCB_FORUM] Re: Scripts with Free Viewer (NET_SPACING_TYPE)

  • From: "Macindoe, Gary" <Gary.Macindoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:20:47 -0400

Mark,

Last week Dave Seymour replied that the 16.3 Free Viewer supports
setting grids (Setup > Design Parameters > Display > Grids).

Sorry I can't help you with the highlight NET_SPACING_GROUPS issue, I
haven't used the Free Viewer much (just the DEs for review).

Regards,

Gary MacIndoe

Senior PCB Layout Designer

Contract - Kelly Services