[PCB_FORUM] Re: Scripts with Free Viewer (NET_SPACING_TYPE)

  • From: Mark Salberg <msalberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 06:55:31 -0400

Sorry Gary, was on vacation last week.
I do not have a grid script set for the viewer. Therefore have not experienced a crash.

Is there anyone out there that uses the viewer to highlight NET_SPACING_GROUPS? I see in 16.3, they are no longer a net property...only a member of a group which I can not find in the filter to highlight.

Regards,
Mark

Macindoe, Gary wrote:

Hey guys,

My scripts for different views (layers on/off), setting pads filled/unfilled etc. are working fine in the Free Viewer. But, my scripts for changing the grid cause the Free Viewer to crash.

Anyone know how to get grid setting scripts to work with the Free Viewer?

TIA!

Regards,

* *

*Gary MacIndoe*