[PCB_FORUM] Re: SOLUTION: Allegro 15.1 Finding out of date dynamic shapes

  • From: "Kevin McCowan" <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:58:12 -0400

No. This is in 15.1 at least and I think in 15.0. It was added
and, as you say, is a welcome feature. It does not work with all
reports, though. Reports generated using Tools>reports are text files
that you can save but not just click on the coordinates.
It works for all of the other windows (display element) that
Show coordinates of stuff. It centers on the element but does
not zoom as these are only coordinates, not elements it is using.
It works just like using zoom center.

TSI Telsys