[PCB_FORUM] Problems reading in PADS asc file

  • From: sjchar3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 11:39:10 -0400 (EDT)

Group:

 I load the file into notepad or wordpad and I don't have a button to see the
Line Number 29592. How can i search for line number?
I have two ASC file for two different boards using the same version of PADs to
create the files. I'm using 16.5 allegro to import in the files.
One works and the other doesn't.
Anyone else see this error?

Thanks, Sam

Warning: Allegro doesn't support default electrical CSets.
    Please assign electrical cset DEFAULT to the objects manually.
 *MISC*
 *MISC*
 *MISC*
Initializing new database.
 Creating layers.
Reading PADS ASCII file body.
 *REUSE*
Warning: *REUSE* section is not supported. All REUSE statements are ignored.
 *TEXT*
 *LINES*
 *VIA*
 *PARTDECAL*
Warning: Piece description at line 5996 of type TAG has no corners. Piece is
skipped.
Warning: Piece description at line 6011 of type TAG has no corners. Piece is
skipped.
Warning: Piece description at line 6875 of type TAG has no corners. Piece is
skipped.
Warning: Piece description at line 6897 of type TAG has no corners. Piece is
skipped.
Warning: Piece description at line 7080 of type TAG has no corners. Piece is
skipped.
Warning: Piece description at line 7089 of type TAG has no corners. Piece is
skipped.
 *PARTTYPE*
 *PART*
 *ROUTE*