[PCB_FORUM] [PCB_FORUM]skill programming

  • From: Sumathi Kuppuswamy <sumathi_ramana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:40:28 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,

I have never used the skill programming.

But I have seen mails in this PCB forum talking about skill routines for
different functions, that save time, resources etc.,

So I started to learn about skill programming. I went through the help files of
Allegro, I understood that, there should be a "ilinit" file in the env path.

I copied an example "ilinit" file in the path and opened the PCB editor 15.2.

I get the error message in the command window that, there is error in
allegro.ini file.

I got struck here.

I request somebody to guide me, either through this forum or through individual
mail.

thanks in advance
Sumathi