[PCB_FORUM] Re: Odd fill problem, different gerber styles work...

  • From: "Gary MacIndoe" <gary.macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:26:55 -0600

Gene,

This does sound strange.  I'm on 15.5.1 (610) and I can't reproduce your
problem.  In the Global Parameters I can change from 4x00 to 6x00 to RS274X
and back and forth etc. and nothing happens to my existing top shapes.

I would say make sure you go through Database check, make sure there are no
shapes out of date etc.  Then if it is still happening, try deleting the
shape (is it just one?) and creating it again.  If it still does not fix the
problem, it may be time for some professional help! (as in Cadence, but you
still might need the other type by this time!).

Good luck,

Gary E. MacIndoe

PCB Design Engineer

Advanced Micro Devices