[PCB_FORUM] Re: Negative n Positive Shape

  • From: Ali <ali_pcb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 20:38:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Blake,
Thanks for the feed back. I realized one thing if I create shape as positive
then copper does not flow into the DUT area because of small spacing between
the
DUT pad annular ring. If shape is negative, there will be no annular ring
around
DUT VIA and we get enough spacing between the holes of the DUT VIA.