[PCB_FORUM] Re: How to delete the bus signals in allegro

  • From: Matija Golar <matija@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 14:33:09 +0100

in find tab select Property in pulldown and click more,
there you have listed
bus_name=data_bus
bus_name=address_bus
and many others......

i think it might be dependant on that project needs to have constraint flow enabled
(if there are no entries under properties...)

this answers both your questions ;)

just make sure you enable net on find tab before clicking more becouse nets carry properties of bus

regards,
Matija

On 11.2.2012 13:29, malou teoxon wrote:
Good day allegro expert
1. Just wanna ask how to delete the whole bus signals in allegro?
For ex. I need to delete the whole address bus in my layout, May I know how to delete them by bus and not by selection one by one . 2 If we want to subdarwing a certain bus signals ex address and data bus, How to subdrawing the whole bus signals without selecting them one by one ?
Thank you very much
Regards
MAlou