[PCB_FORUM] Re: How to Import Board Station into Allegro

  • From: "Gerry Meier" <gerry.meier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:17:45 -0800

Sam,

Cadence SpecctraQuest (Signal Integrity) will import board Station data.
It creates a (dot) .brd file which can be used in Allegro. I haven't
done it in a while so I  am not sure about all the rules but since it is
being used for signal integrity checks you would think they would
transfer over.

Gerry

Gerry Meier

Sr. PCB Designer