[PCB_FORUM] Re: Disappearing lines

  • From: "Moore, Blake" <Blake.Moore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:00:49 -0500

I'm still in 15.1 my Co-worker has upgraded to 15.2, we run Allegro on
both the PC & Sun Stations, we have always had some problems with lines,
shapes, vias, that appear/disappear, on both the PC & SUN, vs how far
you zoom in. I think it's more related to the video card instead of
Allegro.
A setting that greatly effects this on my station is
"Display_raster_ops" goto setup, user preferences, display, and toggle
"Display_raster_ops" on/ off see which works best for you.