[PCB_FORUM] Cline over Ant-pad or Void or anti-etch

  • From: "Venkata Ramanan" <venkata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 17:20:26 -0700

Hi guys

This is the situation, my intention is to provide clean ground/plane under
certain high-speed signals, all OK but when I route them between bga's and
bend them near vias, there is always a possiblity that the cline is routed
over a void or anti-etch.

I can set the DRC from cline-via little higher which won't work under BGA's,

Is there is a way to set a DRC and or a skill program which will flag me the
nets as errors which when routed over a void or cross the plane?

Regards,

Venkata

Regards

Venkata Ramanan