[PCB_FORUM] Re: Cadence Library Issue

  • From: "Noble, Jan" <jan.noble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:58:35 -0800

Hi Alan,
I can help you.  Can you zip up the entire logic symbol (and associated
tab/ptf/ppt whatever files or the part entry from a global file) and
send it to me? I need to see the entire thing to debug it. I built those
things for years..... :-)

Jan Noble
EPSD Product Change Coordinator
Shasta C3/D2, Tiger2
Langley/Mullins
253-371-6197 - desk
253-416-0307 - pager

Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes
decide everything. -- Josef V. Stalin

March 2005.
Saluting G.I. Joe.  Because 'Knowledge is Power'.