[PCB_FORUM] Re: Assign Color

  • From: "Gary MacIndoe" <gemcad@xxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 14:01:56 -0600

Well at least that got a chuckle out of me! Black on black would be a little
hard to see. No, my temporary highlight color is typically dark blue.
It was Diane that said she loses the entire net while sliding.
When I slide, some segments stay at the assigned color, some do not after
clicking it back down.

Regards,
Gary MacIndoe
gemcad@xxxxx<mailto:gemcad@xxxxx>