[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro: Out of Date Shapes issue

  • From: "Isaacson, Lynn" <lynn.isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:24:18 -0700

You also might try moving the shape off the board -this should show you if
there is another one -

Lynn Isaacson, C.I.D.+
IPC Certified Advanced Interconnect Designer
Principal PCB Layout Technician
Medtronic Emergency Response Systems
Direct: 425-867-4443   Fax: 425-867-4462
E-mail: lynn.isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx