[PCB_FORUM] [PCB_FORUM]cannot open concept hdl

  • From: Rock Shi <rshi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:34:24 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Friends,

I have a problem in opening Concept HDL, either from the "Design Entry" or from the command line by typing "concepthdl &". The strange thing is that I sometimes can open it, but sometime cannot.

I am running PSD 15.1 on UNIX. I was told we had more than one hundred licenses, so it was not due to the number of users.

Is this a system installation problem or is this a problem due to some mistakes in my project set up?

Your help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,

Rock

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.