Re: [icon-users] docx format

  • From: Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 00:50:51 GMT

On 13 Nov 2015 Harriet Bazley wrote:

On 13 Nov 2015 as I do recall,
Gerald Dodson wrote:

An accident report form I have received for health and safety at work has
not rendered correctly.

It has a series of lines against numbered items. Some of these are
displaced left beyond the margin. Also some of the text has flowed over to
the next line even though there are only a few words in the line.

At a guess, it sounds like some odd local margin settings.

On top of that it might be because EW/TW doesn't handle automatic
numbering in Word files properly.

--
Richard Porter http://www.minijem.plus.com/
Skype: minijem2 mailto:ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx