Re: [icon-users] Saving TW files as pdf problem.

  • From: John Harbour <jh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 17:07:29 +0000

Thanks Chris

        I took a look at the PDF printer, but the Colour box is ticked. And
indeed, printing direct to PDF doesn’t lose the colour. But the PDF printer
only does 3 pages, and is a bit picky, often failing due to errors in included
draw files, e.g. “Message from Taborca <Error limit check; OffendingCommand:
—curveto—>”, where saving as /pdf doesn’t fail. So I am still in trouble.

Regards

        John H.

From John Harbour
Meadowside