Re: [icon-users] New features in EasiWriter/TechWriter 8.7

  • From: John McCartney <j.mccartney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:14:32 +0100

In article <4934a62f4f.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Martin
Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am delighted to announce that Easi/TechWriter 8.7 will
> finally come with a Style Editor.

Excellent!

<snip>

> In addition to the Style Editor, version 8.7 will finally
> fix one more long-standing oddity by offering an option
> to limit the width of the window to the width of the
> document (rather than using the width of the entire
> screen).

At last!! :-)

Thanks Martin. I shalln't be able to make Guildford (a
friend has thoughtlessly arranged his 60th birthday and
retirement celebrations for that day). I look forward to
upgrading at the earliest opportunity after the show.

John

--
John McCartney
j.mccartney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx