Re: [icon-users] Document vanishes

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 11:51:42 +0200

In message <528934afferiscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What is going on here please:

> Select some text (example - test)
> Click Menu button over document. Slide pointer over Search > Add
> bookmark > test. Adjust-click on test and document vanishes leaving
> only menus and tool bar visible. The problem is intermittent.

I have never heard of such behaviour before, and it is highly unlikely
that EasiWriter itself would ever close its main window without
closing the associated toolbar. At a guess, you have some third-party
desktop utility that interferes.

One way such a utility could work is via a filter. Check the output of
*Filters for entries that apply to "EasiWriter" or "All tasks".

Martin