[icon-users] Delete all Structures at once

  • From: Russell Hafter - Lists <rh.lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:24:10 +0100

I am currently using EW8.30

Is there a simple way, either in this version, or the newest
one, to remove all structures in one, easy action, rather
than having to select each structure in turn and then keep
selecting Strucure --> Remove Structure until they are all
gone?

I am working on a document which is full of nested
structures; I not only need to improve the English, but also
get it into something approaching my own style, before
transforming it into the layout (A5 booklet rather than A4
sheets) I will distribute it in.

In retrospect I should have saved the whole thing as plain
text before starting work on it, but I do not want to do
that now, having soent some time getting it partly into
shape.

--
Russell Hafter