[icon-users] Ctrl-C, Ctrl-X Annoyance in Tables

  • From: Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 11:30:33 +0100

I've just run into an annoying problem when trying to move text around
in a table (TW9.00). I've selected some text from one cell, cut it and
pasted it into another cell. I now try to cut the original text out of
the second cell to paste it back into the first cell.

What happens is that both Ctrl-C and Ctrl-X copy the whole of the cell
contents to the clipboard, and Ctrl-X deletes the whole of the cell
contents, not just the selected text. Ctrl-V pastes everything into
the new cell.

Btw this was in a Word document.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/