[icon-discuss] music player

  • From: denise avant <dravant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 05:17:52 -0700 (PDT)

hello everyone,
  for the first time, i just copied a lot of music to my icon. the music is in
various folders. all of these folders containing the music were placed into the
music folder of the icon using the copy command on my computer. i was able to
see the disk drive of the icon as i was in disk drive mode when i did this
process
  . i opened the music player, an went to rebuild catalog. the only message i
heard was updating three albums. i have a lot more albums than that. but when i
open albums or artist or songs, the list is empty. did i miss something? how
long does the catalog take to update? will i be given any kind of progress
messages?