[icon-discuss] Re: music player

  • From: "Linda Gehres" <ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:12:26 -0700

Hi Denise,

In my experience, sometimes when I first turn my Braille+ on, although
Explorer is fully aware of all of my music, the media player is not.  I
usually make sure that catalogue update is on, but if I've just copied a
whole bunch of music onto my Braille+, I use the rebuild catalogue option.
I have close to 1800 songs on my Braille+, some albums, most songs not in
album form.  Using the rebuild function, it takes quite awhile with that
much music for the catalogue to update.  Hope this helps.

Linda Gehres