[icon-discuss] Re: loss of recordings on the flash card

  • From: Richard Turner <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:09:03 -0700

Aye, there's the rub.
Have you moved a recording from the flash drive to the hard drive?
Finding that buried folder takes more steps than it is worth.
From the main menu, I just hit 5, 3 and enter, which starts the recording in
only a few
moments later than using the button, but like other machines with a record
button on them, I
know people who have accidently started it recording and not realized it.
That can eat up flash drive space rather quickly.

There I go again, pounding on that dead horse.
Oh well.
Richard