[icon-discuss] Re: copying of e-mail

  • From: Jahmal Lovato <jahmallovato376@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sklawlor@xxxxxxx, icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 14:41:07 -0600

Just set your mark at the beginning of the text you wish to copy, then on the
last character, copy the text with
CTRL C.
Or, if you want to select the entire text, go to the menu by pressing menu,
press 8 for edit, then
go to the option "Select all"
Then to paste it, do the command CTRL V to paste the text.