[icon-discuss] Re: copying of e-mail

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 13:52:06 -0700

You can use Control + A to Select all. To do this while texting, hold down the 0 key for Control and text the A. Then Hold down the 0 key for Control and text a C for copy to clipboard. When you switch to the document in to which you want to paste the text, again, hold down 0 and text V to paste. Make sure to hold down the 0 until you hear the texted character get picked up by the unit, if you let go too soon, you'll only succeed in entering the character rather than getting the Control modifier.

HTH,
Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "scot lawlor" <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>