[icon-discuss] braille plus changes

  • From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:51:30 -0400

Hi;
As it currently stands, the unit is fairly easy to operate even for me.  There
isn't the learning curve you have with a pc and screen reader.  Its important
for some at least to retain that straight forward usability.  The idea of
adding packages only if they are something that excites you is a very good
thought.
I, for example, don't have much interest in face book.  PDF, however, is
another issue.
I would probably opt not to install the facebook material while others would
jump at the chance.
I'm not certain if one can expect the unit to perform like a full fledged pc.
If someone has a pd a will it perform all the functions of their computer?
food for thought on a rainy day.
Richard