[icon-discuss] Re: Updating problems to new software version

  • From: "Katey Glass" <kateyglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:38:09 -0400

well, I have my unit updated, now all I need to do is get the tutorials, it
would stop downloading them, meaning I'd still hear the progress clicks, but
after a while it would stop saying percentage downloaded then say empty list
when I checked on status of download.

Katey

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Visit MySpace page at: www.myspace.com/katey0968