[icon-discuss] Re: Recordings

  • From: "kaye zimpher" <kayezimpher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 11:23:05 -0400

Also regarding recordings I am still trying to figure out how I can record
something from TV or radio without getting background noise from the house like
us talking and soforth. It is not feedback persay but just the noise around the
recorder. I would think that if the icon was plugged in to the stereo from
which I was recording I would not be able to pick up outside noise. I have
tried setting the icon on internal and external mike and neither ones work for
this.