[icon-discuss] Re: RFBANDDO Support

  • From: Andy <musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 15:18:40 -0400

Mstc, I'm not trying to be like a pest or nothin', but do you know if that'll
be ready by September?
Reason I'm asking is cuz I can finally ditch this thing I'm using now and use
the PDA for books.
Also, you'll have to copy the books to  sd cards right? Just put 'em in their
own folder? Or will you have
to make iso images or something?