[icon-discuss] Question about syncing

  • From: scottcruce@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:44:15 +0000

I know that the Icon will supposedly sync with Outlook, but does that also
include being able to sync with Windows Mail in Vista?  Also, when I did try
and sync with my computer, I was told that before I could do so, I would need
to format the Icon's hard drive.  Now, hopefully this is just Microsoft's idea
of a sick joke.  As much stuff as I've loaded on to the Icon, that would be
about as painful as walking in to your office one morning only to find someone
had put mouse traps all over your desk.

Scott

--
M. Scott Cruce, Legal Assistant