[icon-discuss] Re: Preview of NLS and Audible at Next online session.

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:45:48 -0800

That is good news about Audible and NLS.

However, most of my clients who are considering a note taker/PDA are more
interested in GPS and cell phone features.

Several now have decided to wait and/or purchase a different note taker that
already has GPS and a separate cell phone.

I hope, for LevelStar and APH's sake, the GPS and cell phone features are
not too far away.

Sincerely,

Richard Turner