[icon-discuss] Re: Preview of NLS and Audible at Next online session.

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pdabeta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:43:55 -0600

I have submitted this in a bug report to APH/Levelstar, and I hope it is fixed. The only file that the 1-3-4-6 keys work in are Blind Cool Tech Files, but I don't know why. I wish we could insert bookmarks in our audio, like we could do on the bookport. Sometimes, I don't want to leave my music player open, but I don't want to loose my place in a 3 hour podcast. I really hope that this will be fixed in that next update that everybody is talking about.

Visit my Blog, called Blind Mobile tech at:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com
This is a blog that I will only cover tech things in for the blind, and Icon and Braille+ will be discussed a lot.
Chase Crispin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Ehrler" <REhrler-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:24:06 -0800
Subject: [icon-discuss] Preview of NLS and Audible at Next online
session.

Hello all,

I am very excited to announce that, for our next online session
in the LevelStar room on Accessible World, we will be previewing our upcoming support of NLS and Audible content on the Icon and Braille +. Please join us on Tuesday, January 29, at 8:30 Eastern, 7:30 Central, 6:30 Mountain, and 5:30 Pacific for a sneak preview of these fabulous new features which will be available in the next release.

You can find the LevelStar room at the following link:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs3a3fa151e8a9
Jenny Axler